Monday, September 9, 2013

100?!

Scout, Squirrel and George have all successfully completed the Haliburton Forest 100 mile race!   So damn awesome!!!  

--

I returned to Brad this evening for a little unfinished business.  Beginning to realize that I have a thing about unfinished business.  Like many blatantly obvious things, I hadn't really realized it before.

I had not planned to go but it was kind of on my way home and I kind of needed it...if you know what I mean.   Stayed on the East side and just did an easy hour as the daylight began to fade.   The mind unraveled as it ought -- thank you, Brad...  I think the spine may well heal, if I merely allow it do so.    And now we've all seen what happens if I don't.

Anyway, I want to think about my 100 miler badass friends and go cozy up with a book or some Khan Academy or something...

1 comment:

What do you think?