Thursday, November 1, 2012

10/31/2012 Pancake/Marsh/Squirrel/B.


Really sorry but I can't make it after all, I'm going to have to cancel for tonight.  I was just about to click send...

Glad I didn't.  It was a very relaxed/mellowing sort of run at Pancake/Marsh with plucky Squirrel.  It was really interesting to hear about the types of interactions she encounters in her line of work, and somehow she got me talking about Shen-wen.  Finally my bedraggled little mind started to pick itself up.  The round moon peaked through the leftover Hurricane Sandy clouds.

Leg stuff is good at 11+ minute miles on pancake terrain.  We'll see what happens when I start to actually ask it to engage, bit by bit.

~58minutes
~5.2miles
~Flat/night
~Pants, long sleeves, Hokas.

4 comments:

  1. I love when things happen the way they do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. running with friends is the best thing.

      Delete
  2. Glad you didn't click send. Very glad. Hope DDR rallies and gets it's ass in gear, literally. Hoka love.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?